Phoenix Location 16th Street & Bethany Home Road behind Starbucks
- Shave Specialist
- Regular Cuts
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include sample photos of your work
Include social media accounts Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
For more information please call 602-354-7824
Entravision Promotions Team Member
Descripción del Trabajo / Job Description
Job Title: Part-Time Promotion Technician
Entravision Phoenix is seeking a part time promotions technician to help in running station events, radio remotes and provide general office support.
• Operate station vehicles and equipment.
• Maintain safe operations of vehicles, equipment and other promotional tools.
• Execute radio station promotional activities.
• Execute radio stations live broadcast and/or remotes on a daily basis Safe keep listener prizes and ensure they are distributed appropriately at station remotes/van hits.
• Compliance with rules and regulations and for contest and events as directed
• Trouble shooting on small sound systems/broadcast equipment (basic training provided).
• Punctuality at all events and job assignments.
Good communications, writing and computer skills are required. Candidate must have a flexible schedule, be available to work some weekend and evening hours and a have an excellent driving record. Some heavy lifting may be required.
Experience and Education:
• High School diploma or equivalent experience required.
• Previous work, volunteer or educational in events, marketing, promotions, customer service, sales and/or related field preferred.
Requisitos / Requirements
• Must be able to work weekends and evenings
• Good driving record and valid driver’s license
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Highly motivated team player capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
• Remain calm and professional through stressful circumstances and adapt to different situations.
• Able to lift and or move up to 50lbs
Spanish-English Bilingual Interpreter
- Performing accurate and complete over-the-phone consecutive Spanish-English interpreting
- Adhering to ethical and professional best practices
- Adhering to industry and corporate confidentiality guidelines
- Using technology, language tools and job aids effectively
- Ability to work up to 38 hours per week
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Minimum High School Diploma/G.E.D
- 6 months – 1 year interpretation experience preferred
- Familiarity with financial terminology and finance calls preferred
- Ability to pass an interpretation skill assessment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional Spanish-English communication skills
US-AZ-Phoenix, AZ Recruiting Department Phone: 480.270.6694